View Profile FlikkiShassART

1 Movie Review

Don't think I didn't see that subliminal 'Ratatoing' frame. How dare you. 10/10

13 Game Reviews

Dang cool, but also quite hard. Feels like it was inspired by Supermeatboy. Loving the aesthetic!

Short and sweet with nice presentation. Pretty cool!

So obviously this is a proof of concept for a game. I'm not expecting something really polished, but for what is here it is pretty good. The H scenes are nice. Translation is atrocious though, really need to work on that. Combat has a surprising depth of complexity; it's a little 'dark souls'-esque, where you only have a small window to attack, and most of your attacks are rather slow. You don't block, you dodge instead. It's kind of fun, and would be cool to see it completed.

However, from the other games that you've left unfinished, I'm not keeping my hopes up.

39 Art Reviews

When a wizard casts a spell that transforms your eyeballs into titties.

Looks good!

jthrash responds:

I only spent an hour on it, and even then most of it was just re-learning the interface for the first time since I graduated college (where my tuition paid for Zbrush and other programs). But thanks! Imagine if this guy said “Eyes up here, jerk” and you were still looking at nipples either way…

Holy canolli I love it! Thanks so much! You're a great artist. Let me know if you ever want anything back in exchange sometime!

Ah mate, his theme song is sick- though not nearly as sick as your work!

An artist who draws SFW and NSFW art- quality of art varies depending on the phase of the moon.
Commission prices are under news- please read if you're considering commissioning something!
Open to talk about anything! I love arguing for arguing sake >;)

Male